7th Tartu Conference on Multivariate Statistics

Dear Colleague,

It is a pleasure to inform you about the 7th Tartu Conference on
Multivariate  Statistics which will be held in Tartu, Estonia, on 8-12
August 2003. The  Conference will be a satellite meeting of the ISI
Session in Berlin 13-20  August.

The Organizing Committee has prolonged the registration deadline up to
 February 28, 2003. Therefore, it is just a proper time to take the
opportunity  and include a visit to Tartu into your future plans. We are
sure that the  scope of the Conference is broad enough to meet your
scientific interests.

Some words about the Conference.  We normally have participants from
 more than 20 countries, some 100-120 all together, and each time
several world class statisticians take part in it (C.R. Rao, T.W.
Anderson,  I.Olkin, S. Johansen, J.Durbin, etc). Tartu is a university town
since 1632.

For more information and for registration details, please visit our
conference  web-site at:

 http://www.ms.ut.ee/tartu2003/

We would be grateful if you also forward this information to your
colleagues.

Looking forward to meeting you at the Conference in Tartu,

Sincerely yours,

Local Organizing Committee