Valencia 7, programme update

Dear colleague,

(Apologies for cross posting)

The Valencia 7 International Meeting on Bayesian Statistics
Conference web site http://www.uv.es/valencia7 has now been updated
to include the current programme.

This contains the organization in sessions, their chairpersons, the
precise authors and titles and discussants of the invited talks, and
the authors and titles or the contributed papers which will be orally
presented.

I hope you will be pleased to see what is waiting for all of us. If
you spot any necessary correction, please let me know immediately.

Within the next days, the authors and titles of the contributed
papers to be presented in paper form will also be posted.

It you intend to come and, by some reason, you have not yet sent us
the completed registration form (available from the conference web
site or directly at at http://www.uv.es/~bernardo/registration.html)
please do this at your earliest convenience, for we have to finalize
soon the arrangements at the conference venue.

I hope to see you soon in Tenerife.

Best wishes,
Jose

Prof. Dr. Jose M. Bernardo
Dept. Estadistica, Univ. Valencia
Fac Matematicas, 46100-Burjassot, Valencia, Spain
Tel and Fax +3496364360 (direct)
Tel +34963864362, Fax +34963864735 (office)
<jose.m.bernardo@uv.es>, www.uv.es/~bernardo
Valencia 7 Info:  www.uv.es/valencia7