PLS 2001 Conference - Submission of abstracts

Dear Colleague,

we are very pleased to inform you that, following several requests, the deadline for submitting abstracts for presentation at the:

2nd International Symposium on PLS and Related Methods (PLS'01)

has been postponed to June 1st, 2001.

We remind that the Conference will take place on the Island of Capri (Italy) from October 1st to October 3rd, 2001.

The Web site of the Conference, with up-to-date news and forms for registering and reserving the hotel, will be soon available at the following address:
http://www.dms.unina.it/PLS2001.html

We would be very grateful if you could spread this Announcement among your colleagues and all those people who may be interested in participating and submitting contributed papers.

We hope the Conference matches your scientific interests and look forward to seeing you in Capri!

Sincerely,

Vincenzo Esposito Vinzi
PLS'01 Scientific Secretary
on behalf of the Steering and Organising Committees