Statgraphics Statistical Software

Hello:

About a month ago, I sent you the following message.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hello:

It has come to our attention that Statgraphics Version 5, the latest,
web-enabled version of our software, is not included in your list. We would
be grateful if you would kindly consider it. Our FREE, fully functional
time-limited DEMO can be downloaded for evaluation. We are extremely
confident that you will find our package an outstanding value proposition.

Our web site is www.statgraphics.com.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question, and we will gladly
assist you.

Thank you
Stephan Sen
Statgraphics
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Were you able to include our software in your list of softwares?
Thank you again
Stephan Sen
Statgraphics

       Forum per la Societa' Italiana di Statistica

                       AVVERTENZA

     il nuovo servizio viene offerto in via sperimentale
     dal Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche di Perugia
           con il software Majordomo 1.94.5
       istallato su una Workstation UNIX (AIX 4.3.3)

           Ci scusiamo per eventuali disguidi !