COMPLIMENTARY TOUR OF FREE STATGRAPHICS DEMO AT YOUR CONVENIENCE(Lastmessage)

Hello:

Simply call me at (301) 984-5489 for your quick tour of Statgraphics. This
will make you at ease with our package by showing you the main techniques
you need to master to be comfortable maneuvering your way around our
software.
FYI this consists, after running an analysis, of:
(1) the Input button [red icon], to redo/modify analysis;
(2) the Tabular Options button [yellow icon], which leads you to many
related sub-analyses;
(3) the Graphical Options button [the mostly blue icon], which leads you to
many graphs and charts related to your analysis;
(4) the Save Results button [the black icon], to save analysis-generated
results into your data sheet;
(5) right-mouse clicking into the pane options (to change parameters of any
sub-analysis);
(6) right-mouse clicking into the analysis options (to modify the
parameters of the analysis); and
(7) right-mouse clicking into the graphics options (to modify/customize the
looks of your results).

Recall that you may download the FREE DEMO (time-limited or
feature-limited) at  www.statgraphics.com.

Thank you.
Stephan Sen
Statgraphics

       Forum per la Societa' Italiana di Statistica

                       AVVERTENZA

     il nuovo servizio viene offerto in via sperimentale
     dal Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche di Perugia
           con il software Majordomo 1.94.5
       istallato su una Workstation UNIX (AIX 4.3.3)

           Ci scusiamo per eventuali disguidi !