[Forum SIS] Conference in honor of Aad van der Vaart

Antonio Lijoi antonio.lijoi a unibocconi.it
Ven 30 Nov 2018 09:04:28 CET

Cari tutti,

su gentile richiesta degli organizzatori, inoltro l'annuncio del
convegno in onore di Aad van der Vaart.

Saluti,
AL

------------
Dear Colleagues,

We are organising a conference between the 17th and 21st of June, 2019,
in Leiden celebrating Aad van der Vaart's contributions to statistics on
the occasion of his 60th birthday. If you are interested in
participating, please register as soon as possible on the conference
webpage (we have only limited space at the conference venue and
registration is on first come first served base):
http://pub.math.leidenuniv.nl/~schmidthieberaj/aadbirthday/index.html
(if the link does not work, please try to copy it to the web browser.)

The conference fee is 200 euro, which includes the welcome reception on
Monday afternoon, and sandwich lunch, coffee and tea during the
conference. To complete your registration, please send the registration
fee to the following account:

Bank name: Rabobank
account number: 0102468869
IBAN: NL78RABO 0102468869
Swiftcode: RABONL2U
in the name of: Universiteit Leiden cs Fac. W&N

*mention:* SAPnummer 2009008062
and your name

We will regularly check the account and will send you a confirmation
letter once we received the registration fee.

For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us (via the
email address: b.t.szabo a math.leidenuniv.nl).

Best wishes and hope to see you next year in Leiden,
Subhashis Ghoshal
Mathisca de Gunst
Jacqueline Meulman
Stéphanie van der Pas