"Methodological tools for accountability systems in education" - ISPRA 6-9 February 2006

Dear colleague,

the Centre for Research on Lifelong Learning (CRELL), a recently established research institute of the European Commission, is organizing an international symposium on:

Methodological tools for accountability systems in education

to be held in Ispra, northern Italy, on the 6-9.February 2006.

A draft programme is attached. Participants are expected to arrive on 6.February. Travel and accommodation expenses will be borne by the participants. We will provide transportation to and from the airport.

I do hope that you will be able to participate in the conference and I look forward to hearing from you.

Please complete the attached registration form with personal and travel details and send to Sarah Moore (sarah.moore@jrc.it) by 15 January in order to arrange for all the necessary administrative procedures. If you would like us to help you book hotel accommodation, please also indicate this.

We would also be happy in the meantime to provide you with any other information you might need.

Best regards,

Daniele Vidoni

Daniele VIDONI

CRELL - Center for Research on Lifelong Learning

European Commission, Joint Research Centre DG-JRC

Econometric and Statistical Tools for Antifraud unit

TP 361 - 21020 ISPRA (VA) ITALY

(: +39 0332 785529  Ê: +39 0332 785733

e_mail: daniele.vidoni@jrc.it

JRC Applied Statistics: http://www.jrc.cec.eu.int/uasa

OECD- JRC Composite Indicators: http://farmweb.jrc.cec.eu.int/ci

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the individual and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission

Form_nonreimbursed.pdf

Draft Agenda of Methodological Tools.doc

Meeting Form.doc