C. Warren Neel Conferenceon Statistical Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery **June 22-25 **

The C. Warren Neel Conference on Statistical Data Mining & Knowledge Discovery is about to start.  We look forward to everyone's attendance.  There is still time to register if you are interested, and the late registration penalties have been waived.  Please have a look at our updated web site (http://stat.bus.utk.edu/conference/), where the new program, conference schedule, and abstracts are available for viewing.

Again for those who are attending this is a friendly reminder that everyone must register.

Cheers,

Derek McCrae Norton
C. Warren Neel Conference Coordinator
http://stat.bus.utk.edu/conference/index.htm