Seminari Larry Wasserman

Il prof. Larry Wasserman della Carnegie Mellon University
terra' due seminari sul tema della False Discovery Rate (FDR)
presso il Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilita' e Stat. Appl.
dell'Universita' "La Sapienza" di Roma

 False Discovery Rate I  Giovedi 20 Giugno, Aula 43  ore 11:30

 False Discovery Rate II  Lunedi 24 Giugno, Aula 43  ore 11:30

 Riassunto

 In these two lectures I will discuss the
false discovery rate (FDR) approach to multiple testing.
I will begin with some motivating examples and then
I will explain the Benjamini-Hochberg (BH) method
for controlling expected FDR. Then I will
discuss the properties of the BH method
and some extensions. This is joint work
with Chris Genovese from Carnegie Mellon University.