Data Mining, Roma and Milano, onsite meetings, May 27 to May 30

Our CEO, Dan Steinberg is visiting Milano and Roma May 27 - 30 and would like
the opportunity to introduce you to Salford Systems Data Mining
software.  If you would like me to schedule an on-site visit, please let
me know.  The meeting will have to be in English because Dan doesn't
speak Italian.

Salford Systems develops cost effective, reliable, easy to install,
and thoroughly trustable analytical software.  Our technology is drawn
from the work of the world's leading university researchers at Stanford
University and the University of California, Berkeley and we collaborate
extensively with these thought leaders.  We are also rooted in core
business practices and are proud to list American Express, Chase Bank,
Ford Motor
Company, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, and many others among our customers.

We have won several distinguished prizes for our real world applications
and consulting work, including the world-wide KDDCup 2000 data mining
competition for a complex web mining project and the Nikkei Prize in
Japan for work relating to industrial quality control.

If you are looking into adding data mining software and technology to
your business intelligence systems, or wish to upgrade or improve on
what you already have, we believe you will benefit from learning more about
Salford Systems software and services.

Best Regards,
Lisa Solomon
lisas@salford-systems.com