Annuncio conferenza

 Invio questo messaggio per conto di Marcel Croon. Per favore rivolgetevi
 agli indirizzi qui indicati per ulteriori informazioni.

 SMABS 2002

 23rd Biennial Conference of the Society for Multivariate Analysis in the
 Behavioral Sciences (SMABS)

 Apologies for multiple copies of this message!

 Dear Colleague,

 The 23rd Biennial Conference of the Society for Multivariate Analysis in
 the Behavioral Sciences (SMABS) will be held at Tilburg University,
 Tilburg (The Netherlands) on July 1-3, 2002.

 You are cordially invited to attend this conference. We would also be very
 grateful if you could spread this information among your colleagues.

 More information on this conference can be found at our web page:

 http://www.kub.nl/smabs2002/

 You can also reach us at the e-mail address: smabs@kub.nl

 Sincerely yours.

 SMABS 2002 Local Committee