[Fwd: ]

Caro Gianfranco non tener conto del precedente messaggio; penso cosė di
poter inserire da solo il documento. Scusa l'imperizia, Enzo

Dear IASE National Correspondents:

     I am writing to you to ask a small favor.  I have agreed to present a
paper at the ISI Biennial Session in Seoul this coming summer.  The title
of the paper is "Is There Life After Introductory Statistics?"  It is part
of a session titled "Undergraduate Statistics Education in Non-Statistics
Degree Programmes".

     As part of this paper I want to give examples of classes, courses,
units, co-operative experiences, or projects BEYOND INTRODUCTORY STATISTICS
that are completed by undergraduates (that is, first degree students at the
post-secondary level) that are either statistical or very heavily depend on
statistics.  The examples I want are for students who are NOT completing
degrees in statistics or applied statistics.  The examples I want may be
either required or optional for the students.

     The favor I have to ask of you is to let other people in your country
know that I am seeking examples for my paper.  The more countries that I
can include in my paper, the more useful it will be to others.  If you or
other people have examples for me, please email at cblumberg@winona.edu .
If it is easier for you, you may direct me to a web page where the
information is located (please indicate what language the web page is in,
so that I can find a translator for those pages not in English or Spanish)
OR send me via email or air mail outlines of these classes, courses, units,
co-operative experiences, or projects at the address given below.

     Thank you so much for your help.

Carol Joyce Blumberg
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
Winona State University
Winona MN 55987-5838
Office Phone/Voice Mail:  (507) 457-5589
Fax: (507) 457-5376
email: cblumberg@winona.edu

begin:vcard
n:Lombardo;Enzo
tel;fax:06-4957606
tel;home:0639732901
tel;work:06-49766425
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Dip.to studi geoeconomici statistici e storici
adr:;;Via del Castro Laurenziano,9;Roma;;00161;
version:2.1
email;internet:lombardo@scec.eco.uniroma1.it
title:Fac. Economia  Univ. Roma La Sapienza
fn:Enzo Lombardo
end:vcard