[Forum SIS] ASA Florence 2021 on-site Conferenc

Antonio Giusti antonio.giusti a unifi.it
Sab 29 Maggio 2021 12:01:06 CEST

Dear all,

I enclose the call for papers of the ASA conference to be held on-site
in Florence from 6 to 8 September 2021. At the request of numerous
colleagues, the deadlines are expected to be shortly extended. For
example, the deadline for abstract submission which was 31 May will be
postponed to 15 June; I remind you that the size foreseen for the
abstract is a maximum of 300 words.I invite you to send one or more
works to be presented as free contributions, by you and / or by people
you know are interested.It will also be possible to publish the short
papers of the refereed works (4-6 pages) in a volume with ISBN.With my
best regards,

Luigi Fabbris