[Forum SIS] Open PhD and postdoc positions in statistics and data science - Umeå University

Elena Stanghellini elena.stanghellini a unipg.it
Mar 23 Feb 2021 14:20:22 CET

Carissimi

Vi inoltro un messaggio ricevuto con la esplicita richiesta di invio alla nostra lista SIS. Cari saluti, Elena
From: Marie Eriksson <marie.eriksson a umu.se<mailto:marie.eriksson a umu.se>>
Subject: Open PhD and postdoc positions in statistics and data science!
Date: 22 February 2021 at 10:51:29 CET

Please spread that we have open positions in your networks, and invite interested candidates to apply!

Department of Statistics, USBE, Umeå University, are searching for new PhD-students and postdocs who can perform high quality methodological statistical research!
The department of Statistics has about 30 members of staff and conducts research within the field of statistics and data science, including both method development and empirical research, the latter in collaboration with scientists from other departments. We offer a research environment with access to national and international networks. Our research profile focuses on development of novel statistical methods and software for the analysis of large and complex data sets. Applications include evaluation of labor market measures, health and quality of health care, as well as large-scale achievement tests.

We welcome applications until April 15.

Please read more and apply at:
PhD-students in statistics: https://umu.varbi.com/se/?jobtoken=1486f717d316e5a6267e4218b7c15589ca45d81e2

Postdocs in statistics and data science: https://umu.varbi.com/se/?jobtoken=1956f15531022be399baec2c5a6366f97d3679095

Kind regards,
Marie

Marie Eriksson
Professor, Associate head
Department of Statistics
Umeå School of Business, Economics and Statistics, Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, Sweden
Phone +46 90 786 61 08, Mobile +46 70-234 61 79
Office s.mazemap.com/2TQhgHM<https://s.mazemap.com/2TQhgHM>

Elena Stanghellini, Ph.D.
Full Professor of Statistics
Università degli Studi di Perugia