[Forum SIS] New deadline for BISP12 - Twelfth Workshop on Bayesian Inference in Stochastic Processes

elisa varini elisa a mi.imati.cnr.it
Mar 20 Apr 2021 14:18:24 CEST

Having received some late submission requests, we decided to reopen the
call for contributed papers until 25 April 2021. It is possible to
submit abstracts (using the templates in the website) at

https://bisp12.imati.cnr.it/

In the meantime, we have completed the list of invited speakers (all
junior ones) and we are going to contact senior researchers who will
serve as discussants. The speakers will be:

•    Atilla Ay (George Washington University, USA)
•    Clara Grazian (University of New South Wales, Australia)
•    Andrew Holbrook (University of California, Los Angeles, USA)
•    Kaoru Irie (University of Tokyo, Japan)
•    Roi Naveiro (CSIC-ICMAT, Spain)
•    Giovanni Rebaudo (University of Texas at Austin, USA)
•    Claudia    Solis-Lemus (University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA)
•    Stéphanie Van Der Pas     (Amsterdam UMC, The Netherlands)
•    Andi Wang (University of Bristol, UK)
•    Paul Wu (Queensland University of Technology, Australia)

The titles of their contributions are available on the website.

It is also possible to register (free of charge) on the same website to
attend the workshop on 27-28 May (afternoons, Central European Summer Time).

Elisa Varini and Fabrizio Ruggeri
Chairs, Organising and Scientific Committees