[Forum SIS] PhD call

Irene Crimaldi irene.crimaldi a imtlucca.it
Lun 12 Apr 2021 10:09:42 CEST

Dear all,

I am writing you because my university, IMT School for Advanced Studies
Lucca (*www.imtlucca.it <https://www.imtlucca.it/en>*) is currently
recruiting PhD students for the 2021/22 Programs. It is truly an excellent
opportunity highly motivated candidates: the Programs are fully-financed
(no tuition fees), all students receive up to four years of scholarships
(15.300€/year) plus free room and board on-campus. I have attached some
additional information and a flyer that contains the main details of the
call.

The call for applications ends on June 30th 2021 - 12.00 pm CEST – the
application is entirely online
(*https://www.imtlucca.it/en/phd/information-for-students
<https://www.imtlucca.it/en/phd/information-for-students>*).

I would be so grateful if you could pass this one to whom you think might
be interested.

All the best,

Irene