[Forum SIS] PhD positions in Statistics and Machine Learning in Ireland

Michael Fop michael.fop a ucd.ie
Gio 7 Mar 2019 11:41:54 CET

Ciao,

vi segnalo un'eccellente opportunitā per neo-laureati (o in procinto di
laurea) di livello magistrale in Statistica.

*The SFI Centre for Research Training in Foundations of Data Science seeks
> PhD candidates in Statistics, Machine Learning and Applied Mathematics.*

*This large scale collaborative initiative between the University of
> Limerick (UL), University College Dublin (UCD) and Maynooth University
> (MU), will train a cohort of PhD students with world-class foundational
> understanding in the horizontal themes of Applied Mathematics, Statistics,
> and Machine Learning. Academic placements in internationally renowned
> collaborating institutions will be available and students will benefit from
> exposure to the research activities of Ireland's world class universities.*
>

> *We invite applications from individuals who hold (or expect to receive) a
> master's level degree, or first class undergraduate degree, in mathematics,
> statistics, physics, computer science, engineering, or in a closely related
> subject. Application consideration will commence no earlier than March 8th
> 2019.*

> *For queries, please contact admissions a data-science.ie
> <admissions a data-science.ie>.Further information and how to apply available
> here: http://www.data-science.ie/ <http://www.data-science.ie/>*

Michael Fop
Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Statistics
School of Mathematics and Statistics
University College Dublin
Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
Website: https://michaelfop.github.io/