[Forum SIS] Postdoctoral position Prague

enea giuseppe bongiorno enea.bongiorno a uniupo.it
Gio 7 Mar 2019 08:51:26 CET

Ricevo ed inoltro.

Cordiali saluti,
Enea

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <nagy a karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 at 12:52
Subject: Postdoctoral position Prague
To: <enea.bongiorno a uniupo.it>

Dear Enea,

I was given the opportunity to hire a postdoctoral researcher to our
department (Dept. of Probability and Math. Statistics) in Prague, to work
with me on topics of data depth (i.e. multivariate / functional
statistics), and the geometry around that. It will be a pure research
position, no teaching, for about 18 months, starting this summer. The
salary will be, of course, lower compared to the standards in the western
Europe (about 1500 EUR net monthly), but it's surely enough for a decent
life in Czech Rep.

If you know about someone bright who might be interested in this position,
I will be very grateful if you let us know, or if you spread the word.

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/13621

Best regards,
Stanislav

---
Stanislav Nagy
Charles University

--
------
Enea Bongiorno, PhD

Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale
Via Perrone 18, 28100, Novara, Italia
Tel: +390321375317 <0321%20375317>
e-mail: enea.bongiorno a uniupo.it