[Forum SIS] Econometrics in The Arena 2019 - Verona - 12-13 September 2019

Luigi Grossi luigi.grossi a univr.it
Mer 26 Giu 2019 15:14:55 CEST

Dear Collegue,

(apologies for cross-posting)

please allows us to introduce to the forthcoming conference:

ECONOMETRICS IN THE ARENA 2019

which will be held at the Department of Economics of the University of Verona on September 12-13, 2019.
We enclose the leaflet of the event. Details and registration can be found at the website: http://dse.univr.it/ecarena/

The conference will serve as a venue to discuss the most recent advances in theoretical and applied econometrics in a vibrant research environment. The invited speakers will be:

Federico Bandi (Johns Hopkins University)
Monica Billio (Ca' Foscari University of Venice)
Massimiliano Caporin (University of Padua)
Giuseppe Cavaliere (University of Bologna)
Valentina Corradi (University of Surrey)
Fulvio Corsi (University of Pisa)
Liudas Giraitis (Queen Mary - University of London)
Offer Lieberman (Bar-Ilan University)
Alessandra Luati (University of Bologna)
Tassos Magdalinos (University of Southampton)
Federico Martellosio (University of Surrey)
Paolo Paruolo (JRC - European Commission)
Eduardo Rossi (University of Pavia)

We hope you can attend and we look forward to your participation.

The organizers

Roberto Renò
Francesca Rossi

_____________________________________

Prof Roberto Renò, PhD
Presidente del CdLM "Banca e Finanza"
Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche
Università degli Studi di Verona
Via Cantarane 24
37129, Verona, Italy
Tel      : +39 045 802 8526
E-mail   : roberto.reno a univr.it<mailto:roberto.reno a univr.it>
Homepage : dse.univr.it/reno