[Forum SIS] Second announcement, 4th ISNPS Conference, Salerno, Italy, 11-15 June 2018

Michele LA ROCCA larocca a unisa.it
Ven 19 Gen 2018 17:32:58 CET

**** Apology for cross-posting ****

Dear Colleagues,

following the successful ISNPS Conferences in Chalkidiki  (Greece) in 2012, Cadiz  (Spain) in 2014 and Avignon (France) last year, and the successful workshop  in Graz (Austria) in 2015, we are pleased to announce that the 4th ISNPS (International Society for Nonparametric Statistics) Conference will take place in Salerno, 11 - 15 June 2018.

The conference website  is available at http://www.isnps2018.it

The program will include plenary talks, special invited talks, invited talks, contributed talks and posters. We invite to participate and present contributed talks and posters in all areas of nonparametric statistics, including

·       Non-parametric inference and estimation
·       Smoothing techniques and density estimation
·       Bayesian non-parametric methods
·       Permutation methods
·       Inference for large-scale problems
·       Inference in high dimensions
·       Dimension reduction techniques
·       Functional data
·       Correlated data
·       Rank data
·       Count data
·       Symbolic data
·       Complex data
·       Network data
·       Imperfectly observed data
·       Statistical data integration
·       Big data analytics and modeling
·       Large data classification
·       Statistical learning
·       Large-scale computation
·       Statistical algorithms for big data
·       Complex data analysis
·       High-dimensional data (functions, images, matrices)
·       Statistical learning

The registration and the abstract need to be submitted through the conference website by February 12th, 2018 (March 12th for posters).

We would appreciate very much that you forward this message to persons interested in participating and giving a contributed talks in the Conference.

Looking forward to meeting you in Salerno,

Brunero Liseo, Michele La Rocca and Luigi Salmaso

(IV ISNPS Co-Chairs)