[Forum SIS] Design conference at CIRM (Marseilles)

Alessandra Giovagnoli alessandra.giovagnoli a unibo.it
Dom 4 Feb 2018 12:04:31 CET

________________________________
Da  pronzato a i3s.unice.fr
Oggetto: [CONFERENCE CIRM]

Dear colleagues,

There are still a few places available at our workshop on Design of Experiments at CIRM (Marseilles, France, April 30 - May 4, 2018).

In case you know some young colleagues, post doc or PhD students, who would be interested to participate, please tell them to quickly send an email to {pronzato a i3s.unice.fr}. Poster presentations are welcome, tell them to send a tentative title if they are interested (the deadline for abstracts will be set later).

Acceptance will be made on a first come, first served basis.

There is no registration fee, rates for board and lodging at CIRM are available at https://www.cirm-math.com/rates.html

On behalf of the organising committee, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Luc Pronzato