[Forum SIS] Master in Big Data in Business

Gianluca Cubadda gianluca.cubadda a uniroma2.it
Lun 30 Ott 2017 08:26:47 CET

I am delighted to inform you that the second edition of the Master in Big
Data in Business will start on January 15, 2018 at the School of Economics
of the University of Rome Tor Vergata.

The Master is a one-year graduate program (Master di secondo livello) that
is designed to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge to
operate in the area of "big data" at the highest professional level.

Our graduates will be endowed with the skills in informatics, statistics,
and telecommunication engineering that are required to master advanced
technologies for the design, management and analysis of large datasets.

The program, taught entirely in English, is organized over 12 months in two
distinct periods of about the same length. In the first period, students
will attend courses and take exams in class. In the second period, students
are required to produce a written final work (Master thesis), which could be
also carried out during an internship in companies and institutions.

The deadline to complete the online application form is December 4, 2017.

For additional information about our program, fees and scholarships, you are
kindly invited to visit our website http://bigdata.uniroma2.it/  or contact
us at bigdata at uniroma2.it.

---
Gianluca Cubadda

Full Professor of Economic Statistics

Coordinator of the Master Big Data in Business (
<http://bigdata.uniroma2.it/> http://bigdata.uniroma2.it/)
Department of Economics and Finance
University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
Via Columbia 2, 00133 Rome - Italy