[Forum SIS] JOB: Researcher in Biostatistics in OSLO, NORWAY (permanent position)

Arnoldo Frigessi arnoldo.frigessi a medisin.uio.no
Sab 16 Maggio 2015 23:23:47 CEST

Applications are invited for a permanent position as researcher at the
Oslo Centre for Biostatistics and Epidemiology, Oslo University Hospital.

We are seeking a biostatistician with competence and interest in
methodology for observational and epidemiological studies, also
including health surveys and use of large data from biobanks and health
registers. In addition to candidates in this prioritized field, we
welcome applications also from statisticians with other main interests,
but given equal merits, the prioritized themes of research will be
preferred.

The successful candidate will have a strong research record, as judged
by the strength of her/his scientific, peer-reviewed publications.
She/he is an innovative and independent researcher with clear potentials
to become a leader in her or his field.

As interdisciplinary collaborative projects and advising are part of our
activities, we are looking for candidates with interests for and
experience with collaborations with clinical and bio-medical research
groups and research supervision. Candidates must demonstrate team spirit
in developing their own research.

For a description of the position, the needed qualifications, what the
job offers, and how to apply, consult the call

https://www.webcruiter.no/wcmain/advertviewpublic.aspx?oppdragsnr=2618205713&culture_id=EN&company_id=241110&link_source_id=40

The closing date for applications is Friday 12th of June 2015.

If you need any additional information about the positions, our centre,
the town of Oslo or Norway, please contact Arnoldo Frigessi by email
frigessi at medisin.uio.no or by phone +4795735574.