[Forum SIS] Annuncio Seminario - Mirko D'Ovidio a Roma - Tor Vergata

Claudio Durastanti durastan a mat.uniroma2.it
Ven 13 Mar 2015 09:01:13 CET

Ciclo di Seminari - Progetto ERC grant PASCAL
(Probabilistic and Statistical Techniques for Cosmological Applications)

Mercoledì 18 Marzo - ore 14.30

Aula D'Antoni 1101
Dipartimento di Matematica
Università di Roma Tor Vergata

Speaker: Mirko D'Ovidio - Università di Roma La Sapienza

Title: Coordinates change and random fields

Abstract:The time change of one parameter processes is a powerful tool well
investigated so far. We present in this talk some theoretical aspects
concerning the coordinates change of multiparameter processes and some
applications to the analysis of the cosmic microwave background radiation.
We consider fractional powers of positive definite operators such as the
(time) fractional derivative or the fractional Laplacean.

Cordiali saluti

Claudio Durastanti