[Forum SIS] [EJASA] Vol 8, No 3 (2015) - Special Issue SUNOVA & SHAPE 2014

Maurizio Carpita maurizio.carpita a unibs.it
Mer 23 Dic 2015 11:37:57 CET

Dear SIS Members,

The Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis (SCOPUS-SJR 2014: 0.19)
has just published its latest issue at:

http://siba-ese.unile.it/index.php/ejasa <http://siba-ese.unile.it/index.php/ejasa>

This is a Special Issue of EJASA inspired by the Workshop SUNOVA & SHAPE 2014,
held at the University of Brescia (Italy) in October 21, 2014.

We invite you to read the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site for the
download of the articles of your interest.

We wish you a merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

Maurizio Carpita, University of Brescia - Co-Editor in Chief
Domenico Piccolo, University of Napoli, Federico II, Guest Editor
Enrico Ciavolino, University of Salento - Executive Managing Editor

---------

Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis

Vol 8, No 3 (2015): Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis
Special Issue inspired by the Conference " SUNOVA & SHAPE 2014”

Table of Contents:
http://siba-ese.unile.it/index.php/ejasa <http://siba-ese.unile.it/index.php/ejasa>

Special Issue - SUNOVA & SHAPE 2014

Editorial for the special issue on: SUNOVA & SHAPE 2014 (270-271)
	Maurizio Carpita, Domenico Piccolo, Enrico Ciavolino

A Bayesian multidimensional IRT approach for the analysis of residents’ perceptions toward tourism (272-287)
	Cristina Bernini, Mariagiulia Matteucci, Stefania Mignani

A procedure simulating Likert scale item (288-297)
	Giuseppe Boari, Marta Nai Ruscone

Modelling the perception of conflict in working conditions (298-311)
	Stefania Capecchi

On the interpretation of the uncertainty parameter in CUB models (312-328)
	Silvia Golia

Modelling scale effects and uncertainty in rating surveys (329-345)
	Maria Iannario

Regression and Random Confounding (346-359)
	Brian Knaeble

Visualizing multiple results from Nonlinear CUB models with R grid Viewports (360-373)
	Marica Manisera, Paola Zuccolotto

The CUB model and its variations are restricted loglinear latent class models (374-381)
	Daniel L. Oberski, Jeroen Kees Vermunt

Some considerations to carry out a composite indicator for ordinal data (382-395)
	Laura Pagani, Maria Chiara Zanarotti

--
Informativa sulla Privacy: http://www.unibs.it/node/8155