[Forum SIS] International Conference on Robust Statistics 2015, January 12-16, 2015, Kolkata, India

Claudio Agostinelli claudio a unive.it
Ven 5 Set 2014 15:43:28 CEST

Apologize for cross-posting

Announcement of Conference

International Conference on Robust Statistics 2015
January 12-16, 2015
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, India
www.isical.ac.in/~icors2015/

Dear colleague,
The International Conference on Robust Statistics (ICORS) has been an
annual international conference since 2001. The aim of the conference
is to bring together researchers interested in robust statistics, data
analysis and related areas. Traditionally this conference has involved
theoretical statisticians, applied statisticians and data analysts,
ranging from leading experts to junior researchers and graduate
students. The 2015 edition will be held at the Indian Statistical
Institute, Kolkata, India on January 12-16, 2015.
ICORS 2015 aims to be a forum for new developments and applications
of robust statistics. Of equal interest are interactions between
robustness and other fields of statistics, and science in general.

We cordially invite you to visit the conference website
http://www.isical.ac.in/~icors2015

If you wish to present a contribution at the conference, please submit
an abstract before October, 07, 2014. Please, follow the instructions
available at http://www.isical.ac.in/~icors2015/abs.html.
The review process and acceptance of contributions will be
completed and communicated to the author(s) by October, 22, 2014.

Important Dates
Abstract submission opens - 24 July, 2014.
Abstract submission closes - 07 October, 2014.
Notification of Acceptance - 22 October, 2014.
Early-bird Registration begins [must for authors]- 1 September, 2014.
Early-bird Registration ends - 30 November, 2014.
Conference Date - 12 - 16 January, 2015.

We all hope to welcome you in Kolkata next January!

For further details visit the website of the conference, or write to
Dr. Ayanendranath Basu or Dr. Diganta Mukherjee at icors2015 at gmail.com

Claudio Agostinelli
Dipartimento di Scienze Ambientali, Informatica e Statistica
Universita' Ca' Foscari di Venezia
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873
30121 Venezia
Tel: 041 2347446, Fax: 041 2347444
email: claudio at unive.it,
www: www.dst.unive.it/~claudio
skype: claudio.agostinelli
vcf: http://www.dst.unive.it/~claudio/uploads/Main/ClaudioAgostinelli.vcf
Per favore non mandatemi documenti in Microsoft Office/Apple iWork.
Spediscimi invece OpenDocument! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/

Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.
Send OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/