[Forum SIS] [EJASA] New Issue Published

Maurizio Carpita maurizio.carpita a unibs.it
Mar 14 Ott 2014 22:43:07 CEST

Dear SIS Members,

The Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis has just published its
latest issue at http://siba-ese.unisalento.it/index.php/ejasa. We invite you
to read the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site for the
articles of interest.

Best regards,

Amjad D. Al-Nasser
Maurizio Carpita
Enrico Ciavolino

Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis
Vol 7, No 2 (2014): Electronic Journal of Applied Statistical Analysis
Table of Contents
http://siba-ese.unisalento.it/index.php/ejasa/issue/view/1259

--
Informativa sulla Privacy: http://www.unibs.it/node/8155