[Forum SIS] ICORS 2014, Abtract Submission extended

Giovanni Porzio porzio a eco.unicas.it
Lun 26 Maggio 2014 17:57:20 CEST

Dear colleagues,

this is a reminder that the deadline for submitting abstracts to this year's
International Conference on Robust Statistics, which will be held in
Halle/Saale (Germany), has been extended to June 09. Once more, we encourage
all of you to attend and participate in the conference and we thank all of
you who have already submitted an abstract.

You find all information about ICORS 2014 at this webpage, which is
regularly updated:

http://statistik.wiwi.uni-halle.de/icors2014

We remind you that all participants must be registered before June 20 in
order to take advantage of the early registration fee. We also recommend
booking your accommodation as soon as possible.

We look forward to seeing you in Halle.

On behalf of the whole local organizing team,

Claudia Becker

Kristin Dombrowski

Thomas Kirschstein

Steffen Liebscher