[Forum SIS] ICORS 2014, First Announcement

Giovanni Porzio porzio a eco.unicas.it
Mer 5 Mar 2014 23:07:22 CET

Dear colleagues and friends,

it is our pleasure to inform you about this year's International Conference
On Robust Statistics. As announced at last year's meeting in St. Petersburg,
ICORS 2014 will take place in Halle (Saale), Germany, from August 10 to 15.
We cordially invite you to participate and contribute to a vivid,
interesting week of latest research results and new directions, of meeting
old friends and getting to know new ones, and, not to forget, of socializing
and networking during scientific and not so scientific events.

You find all information about ICORS 2014 at
http://statistik.wiwi.uni-halle.de/icors2014

To avoid irritation, please note that the International Conference on Raman
Spectroscopy (also abbreviated as ICORS) is going to take place at the
identical date in Jena, just some 100 kilometers away from Halle. So, please
do not mix up events.

Visit us online now, and visit (the real) ICORS 2014 in August.
We are looking forward to meeting you!

On behalf of the whole local organizing team,

Claudia Becker
Kristin Dombrowski
Thomas Kirschstein
Steffen Liebscher