[Forum SIS] Faculty position at UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

ippoliti a unich.it ippoliti a unich.it
Ven 8 Nov 2013 22:19:33 CET

Cari soci e colleghi,
vi invio, per conto del Prof. Dani Gamerman, un annuncio  per 2
posizioni in Brasile (UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro).

Buona serata,
Luigi Ippoliti

Hi Luigi,
The Department of Statistical Methods, UFRJ will soon
be opening applications for 2 positions of full time faculty.
We can provide you details when the application is open.

However there will likely be only 30 days to apply and
it will require a few documents. So we would appreciate if
you could draw the attention of possible candidates, perhaps
by informing members of your national statistical society.

Queries should be directed to Prof Helio Migon, chair of
the department, at migon at im.ufrj.br.

Information about our department can obtained from the
website www.dme.im.ufrj.br. For information in English,
please visit our Graduate program website www.dme.ufrj.br

Thanks in advance
Dani