[Forum SIS] Two lectureship positions

Dottorato dottorato.statistica a unimib.it
Gio 14 Giu 2012 10:50:22 CEST

All'attenzione di chi possa essere interessato:

We are recruiting two lectureship with a sampling profile
https://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=118312CC
<https://www.jobs.soton.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=118312CC>
These positions are permanent. If you know anybody who would be
interested, could you forward my Email? The closing date is 25th June!

Many thanks

Yves Berger

-------------

2.  Lectureships in Social Statistics/Demography

We have advertised two Level 5 Lectureships in Social
Statistics/Demography, with a closing date of 25 June 2012.  These are
permanent positions.  See c.  Please can you all think of potential
candidates.  I am happy to talk to anyone by telephone.

3.  Teaching Fellowships

We are about to advertise two Level 4 Teaching Fellowships to start in
September/October 2012.  One of these is in conjunction with work with
S3RI on CASS, the other is a straightforward Teaching Fellowship in the
Division.  Please do think of suitable candidates.  There is a
possibility of two persons sharing one or both of these as part-time
posts if this would be attractive to good candidates.

Best wishes,

Andy
Dr Andrew Hinde
Head of Division of Social Statistics and Demography
Faculty of Social and Human Sciences
University of Southampton
SOUTHAMPTON
SO17 1BJ