[Forum SIS] Fwd: SDA Special Issue SAM-Call for Papers

Francesco Palumbo francesco.palumbo a unimc.it
Ven 20 Nov 2009 16:44:00 CET

Si inoltra il Call for Paper in allegato.

Saluti,
Francesco Palumbo

------------------

Da: Lynne Billard <lynne a stat.uga.edu>

Greetings All!
The joint American Statistical Association and Wiley journal "Statistical
Analysis and Data Mining" (SAM) has asked me to Guest Edit a Special Issue
on Symbolic Data Analysis. The details are in the attached Flyer and are
self-explanatory.

This is an exciting opportunity to showcase the subject, and show just
what SDA is all about.

It is my hope that you will respond to this Call with enthusiasm.

And, please, if you know anyone who might be interested, please pass on
this information/Call. We know we do not have everyone on the email list.

Thanks, and I look forward to receiving your manuscripts,

Lynne

----- Fine del messaggio inoltrato -----

--
Francesco Palumbo, PhD.

IASC-ISI Scientific Secretary (2007-2009)

Dipartimento di Istituzioni Economiche e Finanziarie
Università di Macerata

Via Crescimbeni, 20 - I-62100, Macerata Italy

Mob. Phone: +39 320 439 39 74
Skype: francesco.palumbo
Phone:      +39 0733 258 3242
Fax  :      +39 0733 258 3242