NEW EQUATION EDITOR

A VALID SUBSTITUTE TO MICROSOFT EQUATION EDITOR
FOR MICROSOFT WORD 6.0 FOR WINDOWS

In scientific articles it is usual to have many formulae to write.
Authors, who use Microsoft Word 6.0 for Windows or don't use it
because hate Microsoft Equation Editor, can find a powerful aid
in the tools I have developed.

My system allows the author to write formulae while remaining
in text style, thus it is faster;

I have performed a complete set of icons for mathematical symbols,
then my system doesn't loose the advantages of the graphics
of Microsoft Equation Editor environment.

The most important feature of the system is the dimension
of the documents produced.

An example will clarify:

I have typeset a document
(12 pages with a discrete number of formulae)
with Microsoft Word 6.0 for Windows in two ways:
in the former I used the Equation Editor tools, in the second no.

The quality is the same but not the documents' dimensions;

the former is 342.016 Kbytes large versus 46.592 Kbytes of the second,

the former is 7 times than the second,

it needs much more space on my hard disk and RAM memory

and it has slower printing and saving performances.

Remember, I have performed a set of tools which allows you to spare
several time using Microsoft Word 6.0 for Windows, and make you feel
typing formulae in Equation Editor style while remaining
in the normal text style.

If you are interested, you have only to contact me,
I will send you a demo of my model
by payment of disk and shipping fees.

Dr. Gabriele Cantaluppi
via G. Scalini, 12