HSSS Network - your views

To HSSS Network Members
-----------------------

IMPORTANT.  Please take a minute or two to respond to these questions.
We need your views on what impact the Network has had, for our final
report to our sponsors (ESF).  It is very important for us to make a
good final report if we are to get further funding.

1.  How have you benefitted from the HSSS Network?  Please put 'x'
against any of the following ways that the Network has helped you:

Attended a workshop ..

Made a visit funded by HSSS ..

Become more aware of who else is working in the field ..

Become aware of related work in other fields ..

Made new research contacts ..

2.  Has your research benefitted directly from the Network, in the sense
that you have created research results that you would not have done if the
Network did not exist?

If so, please give brief details.

3.  How well known is the Network among researchers in your country?

How well known and understood is the phrase "Highly Structured Stochastic
Systems" among researchers in your country?

Thank you for your help,

Tony O'Hagan