Summer School on Sensitivity Analysis, Venice 11-13 September 2006

Dear colleague,

The Joint Research Centre of the European Commission and the University of Venice organize the

“Fourth summer-school on sensitivity analysis of model output”

 to be held at the University of Venice "Ca' Foscari", Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences, Santa Marta, Dorsoduro 2137, Venice, from 11 to 13 September 2006.

Further details, a draft program, and subscription procedures can be found on the website:

http://webfarm.jrc.cec.eu.int/uasa/evt-samo2006.asp

The course is free of charge, while accommodation and travel expenses must be borne by participants.

Hoping you will be interested in participating, we look forward to hearing from you and we remain at your disposal for any further clarification.

Best regards,

Debora Gatelli

Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC) - Econometrics and statistical support to Antifraud http://www.jrc.cec.eu.int/uasa

European Commission-Joint Research Centre TP 361, 21020 Ispra VA, Italy

Tel: +39 0332 786573

Fax: +39 0332 785733

E-mail: debora.gatelli@jrc.it

Simlab software (v. 2.2) http://www.jrc.cec.eu.int/uasa/prj-sa-soft.asp