please advise: Italian translation for English terms

If anyone can tell me the Italian translation for the below terms, I
would appreciate this.
We are beginning to advertise our products in Italy.  I would like to
make sure that we are using the correct phrases for Italians that might
be searching on the web for products like ours.  I would appreciate it
if you would give me your advice.
Below  are the terms we are using.  Please tell me if there is an
Italian version for the below terms.  Also, we have not translated our
advertisements into Italian.  Do you recommend that we do so?  My
thinking is that if we do advertise in Italian, then people will be
disappointed to see that we are not an Italian company.  Again, please
give me your advice.

Sincerely,
Lisa Solomon

Terms we are using (for the web search engines)
data mining
data mining software
database mining
datamining