BISP03: Bayesian Inference in Stochastic Processes

                             Third Workshop on

            BAYESIAN INFERENCE IN STOCHASTIC PROCESSES (BISP03)

                    Hotel Sol Galúa, La Manga, Spain

                              15-17 May 2003

                    WEB PAGE: http://www.upct.es/bisp03/

			     =================
                                FINAL  CALL
                             =================

Since we are taking care of the final details in the organisation of
the Workshop, we invite interested people to register as soon as
possible or inform Juan Antonio Cano Sánchez <bisp03@upct.es> about
their intention to register on site.

Few more details on the workshop:

- we invited to talk (and kindly agreed) Waagepetersen and Skold (spatial
  statistics), Pitt and Polson (diffusions), Gibson and Auranen
  (epidemics), Abellan, Ausin, Banjeree, Fernandez, Pievatolo,
  Papaspiliopoulos, Petris, Pruenster
- the programme with invited and contributed talks will be available
  soon
- we can still accept submission by few people interested in presenting
  a poster
- there will be a special issue of the journal ``Statistical Inference
  for Stochastic Processes'' devoted to Bayesian Inference for Stochastic
  Processes. September, 30th, 2003 is the deadline for submission. Further
  details are available on the workshop web page or contacting the
  Guest Editor, Mike Wiper <mwiper@est-econ.uc3m.es>

The workshop is endorsed by ISBA (International Society for Bayesian
Analysis) and funded by Universidad de Murcia and Universidad Rey
Juan Carlos (Madrid).

Best regards

Fabrizio Ruggeri

--

---  NEW DATA / NUOVI DATI ---

Fabrizio Ruggeri                    fabrizio@mi.imati.cnr.it
CNR IMATI                           tel +39 0223699532
Via Bassini 15                      fax +39 0223699538
I-20133 Milano (Italy)              www.mi.imati.cnr.it/~fabrizio