DEINDE 2002, Final Announcement

		* DEINDE (DEsign of INDustrial Experiments) 2002 *
				Subjective vs Objective

				February, 21-22, 2002

				Sixth annual Workshop

			     Location: Villa Gualino
			  Viale Settimio Severo, No. 63
				10133 - Turin, Italy
		   Tel: +390116603555, Fax: +390116600082

                  		======================
                   		  FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT
                  		======================

The sixth workshop, to be held on February 21 & 22, 2002 in Torino, is
targeted at experts and users of Voice of the Customer and Customer
Satisfaction Techniques, in order to provide a forum for sharing ideas,
experiences and knowledge. Style will be fairly informal and size shall be
limited, to favor discussion. Talks will be presented to highlight
peculiarities of the subjects, but the focus will be the presentation of a
broad spectrum of applications in order to generate discussion about the
use of such techniques. All users, experienced old hands as well as
greenhorns and managers, are encouraged to participate.

PROGRAM
The detailed program of the two days workshop DEINDE is available on the
web page: http://calvino.polito.it/~vicario/.
Participants presenting a paper should kindly send by February 11 a copy of
their paper, or at least of their set of transparencies. Copies shall be
prepared for distribution at the session. Manuscripts of papers to be
submitted to Statistica Applicata should arrive no later than April 30 to
Grazia Vicario.

FEES
A nominal registration fee of 200 EUR to cover expenses, lunches and social
dinner (21st February) shall be charged to participants (Ph.D. students and
young researchers are entitled to a reduced fee, 120 EUR). Payment can be
made by:

· cash at registration
· wire transfer
- Bank name: Cassa di Risparmio di Torino
- Account name: Politecnico di Torino, DSPEA, Segreteria Convegno DEINDE 2002
- Account number: c/c 2551101
- (Italian) Bank code (ABI): 06320, (Italian) Branch code (CAB): 01160
- (International) Swift code: CRTO ITTT 013
- Reference: "DEINDE 2002, Attn: Dr. Santina Massenzio"

Kindly directly contact Dr. Santina Massenzio (Phone: +39 011 564 7265;
e-mail: smassenz@polito.it) for any questions concerning payments.

ACCOMODATION
Suggested accommodation for participants is available at Villa Gualino
(price of rooms, breakfast included: single 45 EUR, double 70 EUR). Kindly
contact directly Villa Gualino (Mr. VIGONE, e-mail: htlgualin@tin.it, tel:
+39 011 660 3555, fax: +39 011 660 0082) for reservation. Should a
different accommodation be required please contact the Chair of the DEINDE
2002.

REGISTRATION
Kindly return this confirmation reply slip to the Chair of DEINDE 2002 by
February 11.

		    * DEINDE (DEsign of INDustrial Experiments) 2002 *
				  Subjective vs Objective
				   February, 21-22, 2002
				   Sixth annual Workshop
				   Location: Villa Gualino

Surname ………………………………………………………
First Name ……………………………………………………
Organization …………………………………………………
Address: ………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………
e-mail …………………………………………………
Tel. …………………… Fax ………………
I will present/I won't present a paper at DEINDE 2002
Title: …………………………………………………………………………………………………
………………………………………………………………………………………………………

SPONSOR

Fondazione Diego De Castro
Politecnico di Torino
Universitΰ di Torino
TITOSIM - Project no: GRD1-2000-25724; Contract no: G1RD-CT-2000-00323
MURST (Italian Ministry of Scientific Research) through grant "Metodi e
Modelli Statistici per la Valutazione della Qualitΰ e della Customer
Satisfaction", COFIN '01

DEINDE Committee
Prof. Roberto Corradetti, Prof. Raffaello Levi, Prof. Giovanni Pistone

CHAIR of the DEINDE 2002 Edition - Contact person
Prof. Grazia Vicario
Dipartimento di Matematica
Politecnico di Torino
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24