Second Workshop on Bayesian Inference in Stochastic Processes

                             Second Workshop on

                 BAYESIAN INFERENCE IN STOCHASTIC PROCESSES

                    Villa Monastero, Varenna (LC), Italy

                            31 May - 2 June, 2001

      WEB PAGE: http://www.iami.mi.cnr.it/conferences/varenna.html

                    ==================================
                    APRIL, 15th: REGISTRATION DEADLINE
                    ==================================

Since registration is limited to 80 participants and the current number of
registered people is very close to 80, we regretfully inform we cannot
accept registrations after April, 15th. All the registrations received by
April, 15th will be accepted UNTIL THE LIMIT OF 8O PARTICIPANTS WILL BE
REACHED.

The web site contains the abstracts of all the papers presented at the
conference, along with information on the hotels (book as soon as
possible!), on how to get to Varenna, etc.

Best regards

Fabrizio Ruggeri

--
Fabrizio Ruggeri                    fabrizio@iami.mi.cnr.it
CNR IAMI                            tel +39 0270643206

       Forum per la Societa' Italiana di Statistica

                       AVVERTENZA

     il nuovo servizio viene offerto in via sperimentale
     dal Dipartimento di Scienze Statistiche di Perugia
           con il software Majordomo 1.94.5
       istallato su una Workstation UNIX (AIX 4.3.3)

           Ci scusiamo per eventuali disguidi !