[Forum SIS] EUSN 2021 5th European Conference on Social Networks moves online - Extended Deadline Call for Abstracts

Maria Prosperina VITALE mvitale a unisa.it
Dom 23 Maggio 2021 09:22:07 CEST

Dear colleagues,

Due to the persistent uncertainty with respect to the mobility across
Europe for Coronavirus, and  to possible restrictions on the maximum number
of persons allowed for events, we decide to move the *EUSN 2021* conference
fully *online*. The *conference fee* for INSNA members will be 50 euros,
for early registration.

Given these novelties, we are going to offer two additional weeks to take a
decision on the conference participation. The new abstract submission
deadline will be *June 6th*.

Please visit the conference web site www.eusn2021.unina.it to be update and
to submit your abstract

The Organizing Committee