[Forum SIS] Fwd: PhD offer(s) at e-MUSe ITN Network

Enrico Bibbona enrico.bibbona a polito.it
Mer 12 Maggio 2021 18:47:47 CEST

Gentili colleghi, vi segnalo le borse di dottorato in un consorzio ITN,
pubblicizzate nella mail in calce, su un tema che ha ampia intersezione con
la probabilità applicata e la statistica.
Cordiali saluti,
Enrico Bibbona
Associate Professor of Statistics
Probability, Statistics and Optimization group
Department of Mathematical Sciences "G. L Lagrange"
Politecnico di Torino

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Irene Otero Muras <ireneotero a iim.csic.es>
Date: lun 10 mag 2021 alle ore 14:50
Subject: PhD offer(s) at e-MUSe ITN Network
To: Enrico Bibbona <enrico.bibbona a polito.it>
Cc: Eva Balsa Canto <ebalsa a iim.csic.es>

Dear Enrico,

We (Eva Balsa and I) are searching  for students to join the e-muse
ITN-network to develop a PhD at CSIC, and  we would be grateful if you
could forward this offer to pontentially interested candidates.

We search for students with a Master’s degree to develop a PhD in the
framework of the ITN network e-MUSE (*Complex microbial ecosystems
multiscale modelling: mechanistic and data driven approaches integration *
https://www.itn-emuse.com/),

Conditions: 3 year contract, salary between 2.963,34€/month  -
3.361,68€/month.
Deadline for application 31/05/2021

These are the two fellowships:

PhD fellowship in dynamics of cellular interactions
Supervisor: Eva Balsa-Canto
to be developed at IIM-CSIC, Vigo http://www.iim.csic.es/
for required background, conditions, and application process:
https://www.itn-emuse.com/esr2

PhD fellowship in feed-back control of individual cells in microorganism
populations
Supervisor: Irene Otero-Muras
to be developed at I2SysBio, Valencia https://www.uv.es/i2sysbio
https://www.itn-emuse.com/esr3