[Forum SIS] International Master in Economics and Finance (IMEF) 2021-2022

Roberto Casarin r.casarin a unive.it
Mar 22 Giu 2021 13:06:53 CEST

Dear Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce that (with our apologies for cross-posting)
the *2021-2022* edition of the *International Master in Economics and
Finance* (IMEF), a quantitative economics and finance program offered by
Ca' Foscari University of Venice, is forthcoming! Main sponsors:
*Generali Italia* and *KPMG*. *
*

*Deadline for application*: September 10th, 2021. For further
information please visit: www.unive.it/imef <http://www.unive.it/imef>

Best Regards,
Roberto Casarin

--
Roberto Casarin, PhD
Professor of Econometrics

*25th Edition! *
* includes Bloomberg Lab modules and gives the opportunity to get the
*Bloomberg Certification
<https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/expertise/universities/students/>**!*
* offers new courses on *Real Estates*, *Finance*, *Machine Learning for
Finance*, *Introduction to Coding* that will still be taught by the
members of our *International Faculty <http://www.unive.it/pag/33235/>
*and *Advanced Risk Management taught by KPMG.*
* Students will benefit from reduced fees thanks to the sponsors
contribution.

*Why choose IMEF?*
1) IMEF provides a highly qualified programme thanks to its prestigious
International Faculty
2) Students’ Placement is supported directly by IMEF Secretariat and Ca'
Foscari Placement Office. Please have a look at Former students'
experience: http://www.unive.it/pag/33229/ <http://www.unive.it/pag/33229/>
3) Attending IMEF courses will introduce you to high quality jobs, which
wouldn’t be achievable with only a Master’s Degree title.
4) Preparation for the admission to PhD Programmes.

Further information: Federica Varosio at imef a unive.it
<mailto:imef a unive.it>, tel. 041 234 9108.