[Forum SIS] 19/2, ore 16: ISBIS Webinar su A statistician reads the news

Fabrizio Ruggeri fabrizio a mi.imati.cnr.it
Gio 18 Feb 2021 23:48:39 CET

Nell'ambito della serie di webinar organizzati da ISBIS (International
Sociaty for Business and Industrial Statistics) su "Leading Women in
Business and Statistics", il 19 Febbraio alle 16 parlera' Bonnie Ray,
Chartbeat, USA su:

A statistician reads the news: Statistics and data science challenges
in content analytics

Understanding reader engagement with digital content is critical for
driving editorial decisions and revenue strategies.  In this talk, I'll
discuss some of the computing and statistical challenges faced at Chartbeat,
a content analytics company that works with publishers in over 70 countries
measuring over 60B pageviews per month. In particular, I'll discuss
approaches to providing automated insights on trends and unusual spikes
in engagement, attribution of reader events to content engagement, and
grouping of news articles into meaningful topics. I'll end by reviewing
some of the top stories of 2021 based on reader engagement.

Il link per registrarsi e'

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8857164708316001549

Cordiali saluti

Fabrizio Ruggeri
Presidente ISBIS
--
Fabrizio Ruggeri                    fabrizio AT mi.imati.cnr.it
CNR IMATI                           tel +39 0223699532