[Forum SIS] Multiple open positions in biomedical statistics at Eurac, Bolzano

Pattaro Cristian Cristian.Pattaro a eurac.edu
Mer 23 Set 2020 01:10:14 CEST

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to the recent funding of some research projects, at the Biostatistics & Epidemiology group, within the Eurac Research Institute of Biomedicine, in Bolzano, we have opened multiple positions in biomedical statistics:

-          1 Post-Doctoral researcher to work on the molecular characterization of hypertension

Duration of the position: 2 years

Deadline: Oct 11, 2020

Job description: https://bit.ly/2EsZetO

-          2 junior investigators to work on epidemiological and biomarker models for Covid19

Duration of the position: 1 year

Deadline Oct 21

Job description: https://bit.ly/3j57WgA

Additional positions in data science and bioinformatics are being posted as well, please see our website for further information: https://bit.ly/33Qrzmn.

I would be grateful if you could circulate the information to your students and contacts.
Please, feel free to get in touch for any question.

Best regards,
Cristian Pattaro

Eurac Research
Institute for Biomedicine
Tel +39 0471 055 527
Galvanistraße/Via Galvani 31
39100 Bozen/Bolzano
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.