[Forum SIS] BaYSM 2020 -- Postponed

Federico Camerlenghi federico.camerlenghi a unimib.it
Mar 17 Mar 2020 12:16:19 CET

Dear all,

due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the Bayesian Young Statistician
Meeting (BaYSM 2020)  will be postponed by one year, i.e.
to the two days 25-26 June 2021. BaYSM 2021 will be held at the same
location (Kunming, China) and right before the postponed ISBA 2020
world meeting.

We will invite you to visit the webpage of the event--
https://baysm2020.uconn.edu/--  that will be updated with the new
dates and deadlines. We will send a new call for abstract after the
summer.  Note that we will consider only abstracts that will be sent in the
new submission window.

We hope that the coronavirus pandemic will end soon, and to see you all at
the BaYSM meeting next year.

On behalf of the BAYSM2021 organizing committee,
best regards,
Federico Camerlenghi

--
Federico Camerlenghi
Department of Economics, Management and Statistics