[Forum SIS] PhD call for interest

Andrea Ongaro andrea.ongaro a unimib.it
Mer 26 Feb 2020 11:31:16 CET

*University of Milano-Bicocca*

*Graduate School*

*Department of Economics, Management and Statistics*

*PhD in Economics and Statistics*

*Call for Interest  *

*Academic Year 2020- 2021*

The Graduate School of the University of Milano-Bicocca and the Department
of Economics, Management and Statistics promote a *Call for Interest* for
the PhD Programme in Economics and Statistics, academic year 2020-2021
(XXXVI cycle).

The *length* of the PhD Programme in Economics and Statistics, which is
organized on *two curricula (“Economics” and Statistics”)*, is *four*
years, *starting in late October/early November 2020. *

We offer at least eight fellowships (four for each curriculum) to the highest
ranked applicants. Each  fellowship pays a grant of a minimum of € 16.200
(gross income) per year. The monthly allowance can be increased up to 50%
for our PhD students visiting academic or scientific institutions abroad. The
number of scholarships may increase if sponsorships on specific research
projects become available. There will also be allowances (research funds)
for short-period mobility (from the second year).

Candidates are invited to state their interest in one of the two curricula,
either “Economics” or “Statistics”.

Detailed information concerning The Call for Interest and the PhD Programme
in Economics and Statistics can be found at the PhD website:

https://www.dems.unimib.it/en/research/phd-programme