[Forum SIS] Reminder: TOFFEe workshop @IMT, Lucca, 24-25 October

Irene Crimaldi irene.crimaldi a imtlucca.it
Lun 23 Set 2019 13:07:03 CEST

Dear friends and colleagues,

this is a reminder for the 1st TOFFEe workshop on* October 24th and 25th*,
2019 in Lucca, Italy. You can find all infos at
https://toffee.imtlucca.it/workshops/toffee-workshop-1.

We remind you that *the registration to the workshop is free!* Just fill
the form at https://toffee.imtlucca.it/workshops/toffee-workshop-1. For
organizational reasons, we kindly ask you to register before the* 9th of
October*. The registration comprehends two coffee breaks and one lunch.

We would be delighted if you could contribute to the workshop with a
seminar presenting your latest results. The slot for the contributions
last nearly 15 minutes, plus some time for questions. You can send us
a *2 pages
abstract* at the present email address. The deadline for sending the
abstract is on the *25th of September*. We will return our decision on the *2nd
of October*.

 Looking forward to meeting you in Lucca,
 we send you our best regards,

 Rocco De Nicola (project coordinator)
 Guido Caldarelli
 Irene Crimaldi