[Forum SIS] Master "Big Data in Business" at the University of Rome Tor Vergata

Gianluca Cubadda gianluca.cubadda a uniroma2.it
Lun 28 Ott 2019 17:15:05 CET

I am delighted to inform that the third edition of the Master in Big Data in
Business will start on January 13, 2019.

The Master is a one-year graduate program (Master di secondo livello) that
is designed to provide the participants with the necessary knowledge to
operate in the area of "big data" at the highest professional level.

Our graduates will be endowed with the skills in statistics, informatics,
telecommunication engineering, and management that are required to design,
handle and analyse large datasets.

The program, taught entirely in English, is organized over 12 months in two
distinct periods of about the same length. In the first period, students
will attend courses and take exams at the School of Economics of the
University of Rome Tor Vergata.

In the second period, students are required to produce a written final work
(Master thesis), which could be also carried out during an internship in
companies and institutions.

Several companies, including Accenture, AlmavivA, Almawave; ENEL,
Iconsulting, OCTO Telematics, and SOSE offer either scholarships or
internships to our students, and we are still dealing with other potential
partners of our program.

The deadline to complete the online application form is November 15, 2019.

For additional information about our program, fees, scholarships and
internships, you are kindly invited to visit our website
http://bigdata.uniroma2.it or contact us at info at bigdata.uniroma2.it.

You may also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Sincerely yours,

Gianluca Cubadda

Full Professor of Economic Statistics

Dean of the Faculty of Economics

Coordinator of the Master Big Data in Business
University of Rome "Tor Vergata"
Via Columbia 2, 00133 Rome - Italy