[Forum SIS] Visiting Scholars Programme - DEMS - University of Milano-Bicocca

Gianna Monti gianna.monti a unimib.it
Mar 26 Nov 2019 17:25:54 CET

Dear colleague,

I’m glad to bring to your attention the Visiting Scholar Program of Dep. of
Economics, Management and Statistics (DEMS), University of Milano-Bicocca

*The deadline* *for* *application is January 15th, 2020.*

Visiting Scholars positions are being offered to PhD-holding junior and
senior scholars, who are interested in pursuing research in any field of
Economics, Economic History, Management and Statistics.

Visiting Scholars are expected to fully contribute to the research life of
the Department, by being in residence full-time at the Department, working
on their research project(s), interacting scientifically with the
Department's faculty and research staff, and attending seminars. The
visiting Scholar does not carry any teaching or administrative
responsibilities. However, Visiting Scholars are usually asked to give a
seminar presenting their research during their time in Milan.

Interested candidates may apply for a period of at least one month. A
limited number of fellowships (covering accommodation and travel costs) may
be assigned to scholars visiting for at least three months. The
availability of fellowship depends on the candidate's curriculum and on the
available budget.

Candidates are invited to suggest only research topics covered by members
of our staff. We will select only visiting scholars willing to start
research projects jointly with members of our Department. Candidates are
kindly invited to contact directly any member of our department that might
potentially be interested in their research topics.

Interested candidates must be affiliated to a recognized institution.

Please visit: http://dems.unimib.it/en/ and http://www.cefes-dems.unimib.it/
.

*Application Procedure*

Interested candidates must submit their applications to visiting at unimib.it.
Applications should include a CV, a brief (half page) research proposal and
the indication of the requested period of stay at the Department.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.

For further Information please visit
https://inomics.com/program/visiting-scholars-programme-dems-university-of-milano-bicocca-1415757?utm_source=Email%20Alert&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Monday%20Email%20Alert

Kind regards,

*Gianna MontiUniversity of Milano-BicoccaDep. of Economics, Management and
Statistics (DEMS) Via Bicocca degli Arcimboldi 8, U7, II floor, room
209620126 MILANO - ITALYtel 02-6448.5857fax 02-6448.5899*