[Forum SIS] Master in Economics and Finance (IMEF) 2019/2020 - University Ca’ Foscari of Venice

Roberto Casarin r.casarin a unive.it
Ven 10 Maggio 2019 09:55:01 CEST

Dear Colleagues,
We are pleased to announce (with our apologies for cross-posting) the
*2019-2020* edition of the *International Master in Economics and
Finance* (IMEF) - University Ca' Foscari of Venice is forthcoming! For
further information please visit: www.unive.it/imef

Best Regards,
Roberto Casarin

--
Roberto Casarin
Professor of Econometrics

*New Edition! *
* includes Bloomberg Lab modules and gives the opportunity to get the
*Bloomberg Certification
<https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/expertise/universities/students/>**!*
* guarantees the membership to the Ca’ Foscari *LEI Center for Women's
Leadership <https://www.unive.it/pag/31274>*
* offers new courses on *Real Estates*, *International Macro-Finance*,
*Machine Learning for Finance*, *Introduction to Coding* that will be
still taught by the members of our *International Faculty
<http://www.unive.it/pag/33235/>*
* Students will benefit from scholarships provided by our new sponsors.

*Why choose IMEF?*
1) IMEF provides a highly qualified programme thanks to its prestigious
International Faculty
2) Students’ Placement is supported directly by IMEF Secretariat the
Programme and Ca' Foscari Placement Office. Please have a look to the
Former students' experience. Over the past editions, the *Placement rate
reached 100%*. See past students: http://www.unive.it/pag/33229/
3) Attending IMEF courses will introduce you to high quality jobs, which
wouldn’t be achievable with only a Master’s Degree title.
4) Preparation for the admission to PhD Programmes.

*For **pre-enrolment* and further information: Monica Andrighetti
<imef a unive.it>, tel. 041 234 9108.

--
Nota automatica aggiunta dal sistema di posta.